Are you suffering from foot issues due to diabetes?
Diabetes can affect your feet in multiple ways. For instance, watch for a loss in sensation (peripheral neuropathy), reduced blood flow (reduced healing) and infections (ulcers).
What can I do to prevent these foot conditions?
- Be sure to check you feet daily!
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Clean any foot wounds and be sure to wrap in clean dress
- Keep your feet dry
- Apply a foot lotion to dry and cracked skin
- Arrange for a diabetic consultation with a health practitioner