Hurt in a Car Accident? We can help!
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident (car, motorcycle, etc.), we can help you recover from any injuries you may have sustained. We help individuals recover from minor and major injuries. We will ensure that you are properly assessed immediately after the car accident and treated by our team of family doctors, chiropractors and massage therapists.
Our team of health professionals have extensive experience in dealing with injuries sustained in motor vehicle accidents. We treat injuries including strains, sprains and whiplash. We provide a comprehensive range of therapies to successfully treat your injuries. Our goal is to get you better as soon as possible. Our services are covered by your motor vehicle insurance. Our clinic accepts all car accident insurance, we are licensed with the Financial Service Commissioner of Ontario (FSCO) and are listed as a preferred provider with a number of insurance companies.
Pain after my car accident. What do I do next?
- Book an appointment with our Chiropractor or Physiotherapist immediately following the accident. Do not wait for symptoms to progress or to suffer with pain/stiffness.
- The provider will conduct a history and physical assessment
- Our administration team will assist you with completing ALL paperwork
- Our doctors will provide you with a treatment plan – this will be submitted to your insurance company for approval.
- We will book appointments and track your health progress
What are the most common injuries after a car accident?
Generalized neck, back and chest pain and swelling are fairly common. Sometimes patients suffer temporary dizziness or confusion or concussion. Many serious injuries are related to trauma affecting the chest area. Furthermore, blunt force trauma from car accidents can cause broken ribs and collapsed lungs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 647-873-4490. Please ask to speak directly to the health provider.