Elizabeth Langfried, BScPT, PT (Registered Physiotherapist)
Elizabeth Langfried graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from Lyceum Northwestern University in the Philippines. She continued her studies in Ryerson University, Toronto in 2010. Elizabeth is a licensed Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Additionally, she is a member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. Elizabeth has worked in busy private clinics and Long Term Care facilities in Toronto, and Acute Care Hospitals overseas. She continues to pursue advanced training in several areas to further strengthen her clinical skills.
Elizabeth provides treatments that emphasize education, exercise therapy, manual therapy, electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, splinting, bracing and ergonomics. She believes that establishing good communication with her clients is the key to helping them achieve successful outcomes.
Elizabeth joined Fit for Life Wellness Clinic and Rehabilitation. She currently maintains an advisory role with the Fit for Life Wellness & Rehabilitation team.
Physiotherapists assist with the following conditions:
- Muscle strain and ligament sprain
- Shoulder tendonitis (shoulder pain)
- Shoulder dysfunction (frozen shoulder)
- Nerve compression (carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatic nerve pain)
- Nerve injuries
- Mechanical spinal abnormalities (low back pain, scoliosis, postural dysfunction)
- Patellofemoral pain (anterior knee pain)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendinitis
- Post-fracture and dislocation
- Post-total hip replacement
- Post-total knee replacement
- Tension headache
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal cord injury
- Post-polio syndrome
- Cerebral palsy
- Fall (fall prevention program)
In her free time she enjoys reading, cooking, gardening, biking, bowling, squash, going for leisure walks, meditation, spending time with family and friends, and travel. Elizabeth welcomes new patients. She looks forward to meeting you soon! To book an appointment or if you have any questions feel free to contact at 647-873-4490.